Club Alpbach Belgrade (CAB) is a nonprofit, independent, non-governmental organization founded in December 2005 in Belgrade. Establishment and work of CAB is motivated by a true need of its members to take an active part in building and strengthening our country on its way towards European Union.
We are young academics, professionals and students trying to shape the European present and future of our country and contribute to the development of leaders in various fields such as law, economy, politics, natural sciences etc.
CAB is a member of the European Forum Alpbach Network which consists of 30 organizations working all over Europe. This gives us a highly important capacity to while cooperating with our colleagues within the Network improve image of Serbia, initiate and participate in international cooperation among youth in Europe.
Our projects and efforts always:
- Bring European perspective and regional dimension,
- Emphasize importance of life-long learning and self-improvement,
- Encourage young people and strengthen their capacities to be active citizens,
- Aim to recognize and invest in future leaders,
- Promote peace and stability throughout scientific cooperation in the country and abroad,
- Initiate democratic dialog and liberal discussions,
- Support civil society development in Serbia.